Blog post #1
5 Rules For College Roommates:
1. Get over yourself. It takes two to tango. If you’re having a problem it’s partly your fault. Compromise.
2. If you stink do something about it. No one likes a stinky roommate.
3. Clean up after yourself. (Tip: If you keep up, then cleaning isn’t so bad the next time around. Keep Up!)
4. Ask before you take something that’s not yours.
5. If you owe your roommate money, pay them.
These tips may seem like common sense, but everyone has problems with their roommates. It’s just been recently that I realized through my friends and their roommates that maybe people don’t abide by these roommate rules. Roommate fights are not only stressful for the people that are fighting but it’s stressful for everyone around you too. Follow these rules and you’ll not only save friendships but you’ll also save yourself a lot of grief.